Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14426] Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
- From: "Erik Neumann" <erikn at usa.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:32:22 -0400
- Organization: AT&T WorldNet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Please, does anyone know how to change the default size of fractions, summations, etc. so that they are not sooo tiny! They are hard to read, and setting each one manually with the "set font size" command is not only too much work, but also usually I wind up with things of various sizes which looks even worse. I am using Mathematica 3.0 on Windows. Thanks, erikn at usa.net