Re: Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14470] Re: [mg14426] Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at linmpi.mpg.de>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:58:48 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
try from the menu Format | Maginfication | 150 %
Otherwise you may use the options expector from menu
Formatting Options |
Expression Formatting |
ScriptMinSize -> 5.
and increase the value to say 12 (pt)
Hope that helps
From: Erik Neumann <erikn at usa.net>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg14470] [mg14426] Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
>Please, does anyone know how to change the default size of fractions,
>summations, etc. so that they are not sooo tiny!
>They are hard to read, and setting each one manually with the "set font
>size" command is not only too much work, but also usually I wind up
>with things of various sizes which looks even worse.
>I am using Mathematica 3.0 on Windows.
>erikn at usa.net
Prev by Date:
Re: Printing Problems under Windows98
Next by Date:
Re: FourierTransform on UnitStep
Previous by thread:
Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
Next by thread: