- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14457] fractals
- From: "James L. Fisher" <jlfisher at imt.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:32:54 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am looking for examples of fractals generated using Mathematica
These can be serpinski carpet, etc. Is there a site where I can download
various examples of programs, etc?
Prev by Date:
Re: I need some help ...
Next by Date:
Re: loading packages-followup
Previous by thread:
Re: Too Tny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
Next by thread: