RE: Inserting/Removing Forced Page Breaks?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14484] RE: [mg14461] Inserting/Removing Forced Page Breaks?
  • From: "jmthomas" <jmthomas at>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:59:04 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

As suggested inthe Mathematica Journal last issue (and some posts in
this group), you can insert in your
the following code:

			Item["Page Break Above Cell", PageBreakAbove->True,
			Item["Page Break Below Cell", PageBreakBelow->True,
			Item["No Break Above Cell", PageBreakAbove->False,
			Item["No Break Below Cell", PageBreakBelow->False,
Make a backup copy before any modification! Insertion point can be where
you want, as a special menu item, or in the format menu.

Mind the fact that there is an incoherence in the Mathematica file
management: if your machine is a PC, $MachineType returns "PC", but the
files are stored in a "Windows" directory!

Hope this helps,

jmthomas at
Conseil et Audit en Ingnierie de Calcul Strasbourg, France