Save as text?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14540] Save as text?
- From: "Erik Neumann" <erikn at usa.net>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:33:34 -0500
- Organization: AT&T WorldNet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to find a way to convert a Mathematica notebook consisting of all text and equations (in TraditionalForm) to perhaps ASCII text so that I can send it along to fellow students who don't have Mathematica or TeX. Anyone know of a package that tries to do this? I don't need perfection or beauty, just something that gets the point across (without me having to retype everything by hand in a text editor). I've tried the Save As HTML (even downloading the latest package from ftp.wolfram.com) but it didn't work very well (it made about 100 little files, and the top file didn't link to the others or look at all like what I started with). Thanks, --Erikn at usa.net