Problem with MultipleListPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14538] Problem with MultipleListPlot
- From: "David Keith" <dkeith at sarif.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:33:33 -0500
- Organization: Sarif
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In V3.0.1, MultipleListPlot has a bug. When the data set includes points
with y coordinates greater than the maximum y value specified in
PlotRange, but still within the area occupied by the PlotLabel, the
function plots those points in the label area right over the label.
Does anyone have a fix for this problem?
Prev by Date:
Save as text?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Save as text?
Next by thread:
More Page Break Problems