Problem with MultipleListPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14538] Problem with MultipleListPlot
- From: "David Keith" <dkeith at sarif.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:33:33 -0500
- Organization: Sarif
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In V3.0.1, MultipleListPlot has a bug. When the data set includes points with y coordinates greater than the maximum y value specified in PlotRange, but still within the area occupied by the PlotLabel, the function plots those points in the label area right over the label. Does anyone have a fix for this problem?