beep after calculation

Hello

Does anyone know how to make mathematica v3.0.0 and above to beep after
a calculation? It was an option in the menu in earlier version but
somehow it seems to disappear. It is very useful for doing a long
calculation so that I can go away to do something else and the beep can
signal the end of a calculation and save me from keeping going back to
the screen and check.

Alban