beep after calculation for Ver 3
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14561] beep after calculation for Ver 3
- From: Alban Tsui <a.tsui at ic.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:07:32 -0500
- Organization: Dept of Computing, Imperial College, London
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The older version of mathematica beeps after an evaluation. Is there
anyway to make the current version do the same. It is silly keep
checking the screen if I have a very long calculation.
Prev by Date:
Re: Problems with RSolve...
Next by Date:
Re: Can I get ComplexExpand to really work?
Previous by thread:
Leibniz for Windows beta now available