Re: output of 2d fortran arrays for post-processing (Q:)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14552] Re: output of 2d fortran arrays for post-processing (Q:)
- From: Hans Staugaard Nielsen <hsn at imf.au.dk>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:07:25 -0500
- Organization: University of Aarhus, Department of Computer Science (DAIMI)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Have a look at
m. r. schaferkotter wrote:
> i would like to output a "large" 2d array of floating point numbers to a
> file in order to post process with fortran subroutines.
> dat >> "dat.file" takes ~6secs. the data is in Mathematica input form,
> various other methods, including conversion to strings,
> Utilities`BinaryFiles`WriteBinary and FastBinaryFiles don't seem to
> provide solutions.
> my question is:
> what is the current "reasonable" (not well-defined) method for array
> data i/0 for fortran post processing?
> m. r. schaferkotter
Prev by Date:
Re: Can I get ComplexExpand to really work?
Previous by thread:
output of 2d fortran arrays for post-processing (Q:)
Next by thread: