output of 2d fortran arrays for post-processing (Q:)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14549] output of 2d fortran arrays for post-processing (Q:)
- From: "m. r. schaferkotter" <schaferk at communique.net>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:33:41 -0500
- Organization: NOne
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i would like to output a "large" 2d array of floating point numbers to a
file in order to post process with fortran subroutines.
dat >> "dat.file" takes ~6secs. the data is in Mathematica input form,
various other methods, including conversion to strings,
Utilities`BinaryFiles`WriteBinary and FastBinaryFiles don't seem to
my question is:
what is the current "reasonable" (not well-defined) method for array
data i/0 for fortran post processing?
m. r. schaferkotter
Prev by Date:
Problems with RSolve...
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Problems with RSolve...
Next by thread:
Re: output of 2d fortran arrays for post-processing (Q:)