Re: Problem Converting Notebooks to HTML
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13900] Re: Problem Converting Notebooks to HTML
- From: Robert Prus <robert at fuw.edu.pl>
- Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 02:55:37 -0400
- Organization: Warsaw University, Physics Department
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There are in general terrible problems with converting Mathematica
notebooks under Mathematica 3.0.1.
It seems that the best solution is to export from Mathematica 3.0.1
notebook in Mathematica 2.2 format (File/Save As Special/Pre-3.0
Notebook) and next to use one of the packages:
I use the first and the last one.
Robert Prus, robert at fuw.edu.pl
Institute of Theoretical Physics, Warsaw University Hoza 69, 00-681
Prev by Date:
Re: MacOS vs. Windows PC for Mathematica?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Problem Converting Notebooks to HTML
Next by thread: