Re: Re: MacOS vs. Windows PC for Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13944] Re: [mg13938] Re: MacOS vs. Windows PC for Mathematica?
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at Home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:06:35 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a similar problem with W95, but it occurs only maybe 1% of the
time. A related (?) problem is that when I use the help window. If I
click on the help window at all and then go back to Mathematica  the
window focus does not stay in the NB, even though when I click on the
NB window, the cursor is where I put it.  In order to continue, I have
to click on the window again - very irritating.

Kevin