Re: Figures displayed on video but not printed
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13946] Re: Figures displayed on video but not printed
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:06:37 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 8 Sep 1998, Conti wrote:
> I have Mathematica 3.0 version for Windows and, using the "Insert
> Object" from the "File" menu, I have inserted figures in Micrografx
> Designer 6.0.
> Everythings seems correct, the figures are displayed on video, but when
> I print the notebook sheet, with "Print" from the File menu, the
> figures are not printed!
For an answer to your question, see the following posting to this
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Q: efficient list operation wanted
Next by Date:
Re: Simple but difficult integral ? Help ..!??
Previous by thread:
Figures displayed on video but not printed
Next by thread: