Re: Figures displayed on video but not printed
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13946] Re: Figures displayed on video but not printed
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:06:37 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 8 Sep 1998, Conti wrote: > I have Mathematica 3.0 version for Windows and, using the "Insert > Object" from the "File" menu, I have inserted figures in Micrografx > Designer 6.0. > Everythings seems correct, the figures are displayed on video, but when > I print the notebook sheet, with "Print" from the File menu, the > figures are not printed! For an answer to your question, see the following posting to this newsgroup/mailing list. http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=343197787 -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.