Signal Processing Package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14048] Signal Processing Package?
- From: "edx at cc.usu.edu"@cc.usu.edu
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 03:50:31 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Relay-Version: ANU News - V6.2.0 06/23/97 OpenVMS AXP; site cc.usu.edu Subject: [mg14048] Signal Processing Package? From: edx at cc.usu.edu To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I've been informed there is a signal processing package available, SigProc2.9.5, for Mathematica; however I've been unable to locate it. Could someone point me to an ftp site with SigProc2.9.5. TIA, edx at cc.usu.edu