Re: Signal Processing Package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14070] Re: Signal Processing Package?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:42:05 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 18 Sep 1998 edx at firstname.lastname@example.org wrote: > I've been informed there is a signal processing package available, > SigProc2.9.5, for Mathematica; however I've been unable to locate it. > > > Could someone point me to an ftp site with SigProc2.9.5. You can get if from the version 2.2 branch of MathSource: http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/MathSource22/Applications/Engineering/Electrical/Signals/0202-240 I believe that this is an old precursor to the Signals and Systems package that is now part of the Mathematica Applications library. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.