Re: Signal Processing Package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14070] Re: Signal Processing Package?
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:42:05 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 18 Sep 1998 edx at firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I've been informed there is a signal processing package available,
> SigProc2.9.5, for Mathematica; however I've been unable to locate it.
> Could someone point me to an ftp site with SigProc2.9.5.
You can get if from the version 2.2 branch of MathSource:
I believe that this is an old precursor to the Signals and Systems
package that is now part of the Mathematica Applications library.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Greek characters and EPS format
Next by Date:
Re: Font problems on X-Windows
Previous by thread:
Signal Processing Package?
Next by thread:
Font problems on X-Windows