Re: Signal Processing Package?

On 18 Sep 1998 edx at cc.usu.edu@cc.usu.edu wrote:

> I've been informed there is a signal processing package available,
> SigProc2.9.5, for Mathematica;  however I've been unable to locate it.
>

> Could someone point me to an ftp site with SigProc2.9.5.

You can get if from the version 2.2 branch of MathSource:

http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/MathSource22/Applications/Engineering/Electrical/Signals/0202-240

I believe that this is an old precursor to the Signals and Systems
package that is now part of the Mathematica Applications library.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram