Re: Black-Scholes and exotic options

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14060] Re: Black-Scholes and exotic options
  • From: ozan at (Ozan ktem)
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 03:50:41 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <6tbst3$mnt at>, "Michael Christen"
<michael.christen at> wrote:

>Does anybody has a program for Mathematica with the BS-formula and
>formulas for exotic options?
>Michael Christen
>michael.christen at
For closed form solutions based on the BS-model, its simply a matter of
coding down a bunch of formulas. I don't see the need to a "published"
Mathematica package for that. However, I happend to see an annoucement in
the big 10:th aniversary conference a few moths ago about doing Stochastic
calculus with Mathematica (symbolic). Is there anything useful out there?

Ozan ktem                  Phone : +46-8-16 49 15 Department of
Mathematics   Fax   : +46-8-612 67 17 Stockholm University
E-mail: ozan at 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden