Re: Signal Processing package

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14066] Re: Signal Processing package
  • From: dreissNOSPAM at (David Reiss)
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:42:02 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

To: mathgroup at
> I have been told there used to be a Signal Processing package available
> (SigProc2.9.5, I believe) from MathSource - however I cannot seem to
> find it.
> Is this package still available from any ftp site?
> Thanks,
> edx at

The author of this package, Brian Evans, has a pointer to this on one
of his web pages:

However, the URL reference to mathsource is outdated since this item is
not contained in MathSource 3.0.  However, it is still in the (frozen)
Mathsource 2.2 at the address:

Note that this package has significant incompatibilities with
Mathenatica 3 or above, but there also should be significant  portions
that still work.

Brian is also the author of quite a few software tools that might be of
interest to you (or not).  His main web page is:

David Reiss

David Reiss
dreissNOSPAM at
To send personal email, remove the words  "nospam" and "NOSPAM" from the
email address