Re: slow parametric plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14124] Re: slow parametric plot
- From: "Heckman" <cwork at xs4all.nl>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 03:15:50 -0400
- Organization: OEM Preinstall
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Why don't you just use an animation. Produce a Table of Graphics
objects. The first one produces say 10% of your curve, the 2nd
20%, etc.. Then collapse the cell that holds your table. Double click
the one image
you can still see. In the left bottom of your screen you can control the
speed of the animation.
Richard Speers heeft geschreven in bericht <6ud1nq$15n at smc.vnet.net>...
>I have been looking for a Mtca program to plot parametric curves slowly
>for classroom demonstration. I know that they exist. Can anyone help?
Prev by Date:
RE: ListContourPlot sometimes leaves out requested contours
Next by Date:
Plotting (x,y,z) style data
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
slow parametric plot