3D Object from Listplot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14116] 3D Object from Listplot?
- From: "Your Name Goes Here" <username at lisp.com.au>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 03:15:40 -0400
- Organization: AT&T EasyLink Services, Australia (news.att.net.au)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How do I manipulate data from an image file after using Listplot3D, to
create a mesh object that I can import into a 3Dmodeller such as
Imagine or Lightwave or Rhino.
Prev by Date:
slow parametric plot
Next by Date:
Re: Cut and paste edits misaligned
Previous by thread:
Re: How to solve the Blasius eq. in Mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: 3D Object from Listplot?