Re: Problem with WMF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14095] Re: Problem with WMF
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 03:15:21 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 22 Sep 1998, Hans Staugaard Nielsen wrote:
> I am trying to export the following graph as a windows metafile (WMF)
> (i) when using Copy as Metafile from the menu, the curves are of very
> poor quality (not smooth). Why?
I'm not sure why this is happening. You may want to send this example
to Technical Support <support at wolfram.com> so that they can forward it
to our development group.
> (ii) when using
> the curves look fine but the fonts change into a sans serif font (like
> Helvetica). Why?
What release of Mathematica 3.0 are you using? If you're not sure,
evaluate the following expression in a notebook
If it evaluates to "0", then you may want to review the following FAQ.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to solve the Blasius eq. in Mathematica?
Next by Date:
Plotting (x,y,z) style data
Previous by thread:
Problem with WMF
Next by thread:
Mathematica and Framemaker