Problem with WMF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14075] Problem with WMF
- From: Hans Staugaard Nielsen <hsn at mi.aau.dk>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:25:07 -0400
- Organization: University of Aarhus, Department of Computer Science (DAIMI)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to export the following graph as a windows metafile (WMF)
(i) when using Copy as Metafile from the menu, the curves are of very
quality (not smooth). Why?
(ii) when using
the curves look fine but the fonts change into a sans serif font (like
I hope someone knows the answers.
p.s.There could be typos i the code as i am writing from memory. p.p.s
My system is a P90 Win95 comp. and my target programs are Word 97
and Scientific WorkPlace 3.0.
Prev by Date:
Re: A very difficult equation ...
Next by Date:
Mathematica and Framemaker
Previous by thread:
Re: Symbolic on B spline function
Next by thread:
Re: Problem with WMF