Problem with WMF

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14075] Problem with WMF
  • From: Hans Staugaard Nielsen <hsn at>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 03:25:07 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am trying to export the following graph as a windows metafile (WMF)

(i) when using Copy as Metafile from the menu, the curves are of very
quality (not smooth). Why?

(ii) when using

the curves look fine but the fonts change into a sans serif font (like
Helvetica). Why?

I hope someone knows the answers.

p.s.There could be typos i the code as i am writing from memory. p.p.s
My system is a P90 Win95 comp. and my target programs are Word 97
      and Scientific WorkPlace 3.0.