Re: Symbolic on B spline function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14134] Re: Symbolic on B spline function
- From: Edward Neuman <edneuman at siu.edu>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 03:51:48 -0400
- Organization: SIUC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Wei Lu wrote:
> I just need some sybolic computation on B-spline function, could you
> tell me how I can do that via mathematica. Thanks a lot!
This package has several functions for symbolic and numerical
computations with the univariate B-splines.
I hope this answers your question.
Prev by Date:
Problem with WMF Part 2
Next by Date:
Mathematica EmPOWERment Tour
Previous by thread:
Symbolic on B spline function
Next by thread:
Problem with WMF