- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14169] HTML Errors
- From: Lawrence Walker <lwalker701 at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 02:04:18 -0400
- Organization: Morgan State University: COMSARE
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I generate HTML I get the following errors: - Cannot find default.nb file. - After generating the HTML file. The right side of some of the text is chopped off. - The HTML is rendered in black and white only even if I specified color. How do I remedy these situations?