customizing Mathematica notebook styles (was Re: Mathematica Notebooks)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16834] customizing Mathematica notebook styles (was Re: Mathematica Notebooks)
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:35:16 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 30 Mar 1999, Kathy Clendenen wrote:

> [ Clipped from: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica ]

> Where is the best place to get information on how to customize the
> mathematica notebooks? I've used some of the templates in the
> CalculusWiz program and I would like to learn more about how I can
> change them around (Different color headers and different fonts for
> example) and how I can create my own templates for notebooks.

See the notebook Document Formatting Strategies by Andre Kuzniarek that
was preseted at the 1998 Worldwide Mathematica Conference.

http://www.wolfram.com/conference98/schedule/document_formatting_strategies.html

As well as Paul Abbot's talk Formatting Technical Papers, which was given
at the same meeting:

http://www.wolfram.com/conference98/schedule/formatting_technical_papers.html

--
P.J. Hinton