Re: Problems with ContourPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16869] Re: [mg16855] Problems with ContourPlot
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at Home.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 02:24:15 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Not an expert; so, I will only do (1) and (2):

f1[x_,y_]:=3 x+5 y-9
f2[x_,y_]:= 5x-3y-9

xmin=-1;
xmax=1;
ymin=-1;
ymax=1;

fig1 = ContourPlot[f1[x, y], {x, xmin, xmax},
    {y, ymin, ymax}, ContourShading -> False,
    ContourStyle -> RGBColor[1, 0, 0], PlotPoints -> 50];

  fig2 = ContourPlot[f2[x, y], {x, xmin, xmax},
    {y, ymin, ymax}, ContourShading -> False,
    ContourStyle -> RGBColor[0, 0, 1], PlotPoints -> 50];

Show[fig1,fig2];

Kevin