technical trader

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg16912] technical trader
  • From: meehan1 at idt.net (Brian Meehan)
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 01:27:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Has anyone tried coding trading systems with the techincal trader
product.  I like mathematica's graphic capabilities but I'm a little
concerned about coding system logic in it.  I know it received a poor
review several years ago in futures mag but that review was prepared for
someone with no programming experience.  Thanks for the help.

Brian