Data plot on banner paper

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17163] Data plot on banner paper
  • From: "James L. Fisher" <jlfisher at imt.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 01:46:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to do a plot of  ' data verses time"  on banner paper. The data
will be in either 5 or 15 min increments and the time will be for 6
weeks. I need a  detailed output so the data needs to be expanded ,
thus the banner  paper. This output print could be 10 feet long. I need
to know what printer(s) could be used for this type of output?

The printer should :    Handle posecript language
                                 Be able to suppress page brakes.
                                 Handle banner paper longer than 48
inches.
                                 Inkjet color

Does  anyone have  experiance printing  using banner paper with
Mathematica outputs ?

Thanks
James