HTML Save

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17157] HTML Save
  • From: "Capt Jeff P. Palumbo, pl, x3-7153" <PalumboJP.pl.USAFA at usafa.af.mil>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 00:59:43 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When I use the Save as HTML Menu Option in a Windows NT 4.0, Mathematica 3.0
notebook, all graphics objects get saved in the form:  filename.txtgr1.html

My home page on the Web cannot handle the first period in the filename (not the
 extension).  Is there any way to force Mathematica to do the export without
the period?

Thanks in advance,

Captain Jeff Palumbo
USAFA Preparatory School