Infinite precision

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17149] Infinite precision
  • From: "Tim Bruylants" <tim.bruylants at pandora.be@telenet-ops.be>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 00:59:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

what do I evaluate an expression and make sure all digits I get are correct?
I need to evaluate an expression with a precision of 20 digits. The problem
is that I get 20 digits, but the last couple of digits are random (another
mathematical form of the same formula yields another result).

Pease respond quickly.

Tim Bruylants