Re: Keyboard shortcut for switching between open notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg17276] Re: Keyboard shortcut for switching between open notebooks
  • From: dreiss at !SPAMscientificarts.com (David Reiss)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 02:34:52 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <7fp7tr$3hj at smc.vnet.net>, Silvia Heubach
<sheubac at calstatela.edu> wrote:

> I have a seeing-impaired student in my introductory course on
> Mathematica. He operates mainly using the keyboard, and would like to
> find out whether there is a keyboard command that allows to cycle
> through the open notebooks (a la windows). Please send any answers to
> silvi at cinenet.net or sheubac at calstatela.edu
>
> Thanks,
> Silvia Heubach

WRI Technical support said the following when I queried
them on this:

"There is a keyboard shortcut defined for the Windows platform users. It is
'cntrl + F6'.  However, there is no known shortcut for
any other platforms at this time. The suggestion for creating such a
shortcut will be forwarded to the appropriate people in our development
team.

"Information on this keyboard shortcut as well as other shortcuts can be
found in the Mathematica Help Browser under "Other Information"."

--Regards,

David

Scientific Arts:
Creative Services and Consultation
for the Applied and Pure Sciences

  http://www.scientificarts.com

David Reiss
Email: dreiss at !SPAMscientificarts.com

Remove the !SPAM to send email