- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19035] Subscripts, Doh!!!
- From: Mike Tiller <mtiller at ford.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:45:04 -0400
- Organization: Ford Motor Company
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have Mathematica 3.0 for Windows and I hate the way it handles
subscripts. I read about the Notation package. Is there a way to
make a general rule (e.g. using "Symbolize") that will avoid
expressions seeing subscripting as an operation? I can do it on a
per-symbol basis, but that is really tedious.
Also, I saw some references in the newsgroup to the "latest" version
of Notation, but the web page of the guy mentioned (somebody named
Harris I think) is no longer on the wolfram site.
I really hate the 3.0 interpretation of subscripts. Has it changed in
Ford Motor Company
Prev by Date:
ListPlot: corner problem ??
Next by Date:
Re: Help tracking down a Bug
Previous by thread:
Re: ListPlot: corner problem ??
Next by thread:
Re: Subscripts, Doh!!!