Showing a limited GrayLevel

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg18977] Showing a limited GrayLevel
  • From: Steve Hocter <steve at>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:44:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

 I have a quick question about changing the GrayLevel in contour plots.

 When using ContourPlot, how is it possible to limit the GrayLevel range?
That is, instead of GrayLevel being scaled between 0 and 1, the contours
would be shown between 0.5 and 1 cutting out any totally black parts of the

       |   Steven T. Hocter                         Dept Of Maths      |
       |   mad00 at                        Keele University   |
       |              steve at                |