Re: loading combinatorica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg18985] Re: loading combinatorica
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:44:33 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 30 Jul 1999, tuckchung lee wrote: > Here's a real beginner. > i wrote that <<DiscreteMath'Combinatorica' > But the error message was that it can not open that package. > What's wrong with me? You are using the apostrophe instead of the backquote key to delineate context names. WRONG: <<DiscreteMath'Combinatorica' RIGHT: <<DiscreteMath`Combinatorica` -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.