HELP: Mathlink and InterpolatingFunction
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19064] HELP: Mathlink and InterpolatingFunction
- From: ray__ray at my-deja.com
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:34:53 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I could really use your help. Perhaps this problem is simple for you, but I can't find a solution. I use NDSolve in Excel and get an InterpolatingFunction as the result. Now, how do I get a result for a particular value of my independent variable? I guess this would be similar to using % or Out in Mathematica itself. I just can't figure out the analagous method for Mathlink in Excel. Thanks a lot! Ray Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Share what you know. Learn what you don't.