Animated give out of animated Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19042] Animated give out of animated Mathematica?
- From: Hendrik van Hees <h.vanhees at gsi.de>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:34:37 -0400
- Organization: GSI Darmstadt
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a possibility to export an animation from Mathematica to an
animated gif to put it on the Web? I'm using Mathematica 3.0 under Linux
(and plan to upgrade to 4.0 as soon as the student version upgrade ist
Thank you for any hints.
Hendrik van Hees Phone: ++49 6159 71-2755
c/o GSI-Darmstadt SB3 3.162 Fax: ++49 6159 71-2990
Planckstr. 1 mailto:h.vanhees at gsi.de
D-64291 Darmstadt http://theory.gsi.de/~vanhees/vanhees.html
Prev by Date:
Re: Subscripts, Doh!!!
Next by Date:
Re: Biased Random[Integer]?
Previous by thread:
Re: Can someone explain this?
Next by thread:
Re: Animated give out of animated Mathematica?