Re: Export Graphics with Brackets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg19048] Re: Export Graphics with Brackets
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:34:41 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Andre,

Mathematica take the brackets from the Math2 font.
You must download the nonstandard PostScript fonts to the
printer or tell ghostscript where the fonts are or
include the *.pfa or *.pfb files into the final document
that may have more than one Mathematica figure.

There is a endless list of this kind of questions and
you will find the answer in the Mathematica FAQ as well
as in the archive of this news group.

Hope that helps

  Regards
    Jens