Notebooks as Forms for input
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19031] Notebooks as Forms for input
- From: "Sortech Limited" <sortech.limited at virgin.net>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:45:01 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been looking around for documentation on programming the Mathematica interface. It looks like Stephen Wolfram got bored writing that part of the book and decided to concentrate on less commercial aspects! The Loan.nb pointed out by Paul Hinton is a pointer to what can be achieved but I cant see how to program it from what is in The Book. Is there a good text out there which guides the user to producing Notebooks that look like Forms so that they can be used to generate Reports in Notebooks?