Re: How to prevent a window from being resized?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19097] Re: How to prevent a window from being resized?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:35:15 -0400
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Is there a way to have the size of a notebook window fixed ?
> If so, how to do it ?
Set the size to what you want it to be. Then go to the
Edit | Preferences...
menu and then
Show option values for Notebook
in the Option Inspector. Type in
into the text field in the Option Inspector and hit return. Turn off
the "ResizeArea" option.
Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734
Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014
The University of Western Australia
Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
God IS a weakly left-handed dice player
Prev by Date:
Re: Biased Random[Integer]?
Next by Date:
Re: Lists to mask other lists
Previous by thread:
Re: Solving difficult integral
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica input from graphics tablets?