Re: How to prevent a window from being resized?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19097] Re: How to prevent a window from being resized?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:35:15 -0400
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Patrice wrote: > Is there a way to have the size of a notebook window fixed ? > If so, how to do it ? Set the size to what you want it to be. Then go to the Edit | Preferences... menu and then Show option values for Notebook in the Option Inspector. Type in WindowFrameElements into the text field in the Option Inspector and hit return. Turn off the "ResizeArea" option. ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________