Linux sound output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19209] Linux sound output
- From: Phil Mendelsohn <mend0070 at tc.umn.edu>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:52:59 -0400
- Organization: University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I run Mathematica v3.01 under Linux (Mandrake 6.0, 2.2.9 kernel). I
recently got the OSS driver to talk to my sound hardware. KDE and other
apps do, but as yet I cannot get Mathematica to output sound correctly.
I have tried starting with the -cleanStart option to rebuild prefs.
If there is anyone with either the specific information or enough
general knowledge of these matters to help me get Mathematica talking to
OSS correctly, I'd sure appreciate the input.
"Love is a lot like math -- a simple idea,
but it can get complicated."
Prev by Date:
Re: Table extraction
Next by Date:
RE: RE: RE: How can I control FindMinimum's b ehavior?
Previous by thread:
RE: Automatic Display in MatrixForm
Next by thread:
Re: Linux sound output