RE: Automatic Display in MatrixForm
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19539] RE: Automatic Display in MatrixForm
- From: Colin Rose <colin at tri.org.au>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:52:27 -0400
- References: <E1168E31432DD211AF990000F806EFD801FB51B8@nems04.nawcad.navy.mil>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A few weeks ago, there was much excitement here when
it was shown that one can get all the advantages of
MatrixForm output, without the disadavantages, by using:
1) We switch the above ON.
2) Then, how do we switch it off for a particular function's ouptut.
That is, if MyFunc[x] returns a matrix, which we want formatted
as a List (and not in "Fancy Matrix" form), how can we switch
it off LOCALLY for this function's output only,
and without converting back to InputForm ?
Any ideas ? Anyone ?
tr(I) - Theoretical Research Institute
colin at tri.org.au http://www.tri.org.au/
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Automatic Display in MatrixForm
Next by thread:
Linux sound output