Re: Mathematica loosing input focus all the time
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19190] Re: Mathematica loosing input focus all the time
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:52:48 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 5 Aug 1999, Henrik Weimer wrote:
> I am using Mathematica 3.0.1 under Windows NT. I fiddled with a few of
> the 10 gezillion options in option inspector and now, whenever I am
> trying to type in some text into a Mathematica notebook, the input focus
> is lost from the notebook window I am typing in.
> This happens whenever I hit return. The input focus pops to the
> Mathematica main menu bar instead and all further text input is ignored
> until Iclick with the mouse back into the notebook window.
> Does anybody know how to reset this? It must be caused by some
> modification to the stylesheet that I made. In partcular this does not
> happen on notebooks using one of Mathematica's stylesheets.
Chances are, you're running into a very old problem that is addressed in
this FAQ page.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Re: Lists to mask other lists
Next by Date:
Re: Any Hazards When Installing V3 and V4 in Parallel?
Previous by thread:
RE: Mathematica loosing input focus all the time
Next by thread:
M4: Evaluating cells from external notebooks