Re: Mathematica loosing input focus all the time
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19190] Re: Mathematica loosing input focus all the time
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:52:48 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 5 Aug 1999, Henrik Weimer wrote: > I am using Mathematica 3.0.1 under Windows NT. I fiddled with a few of > the 10 gezillion options in option inspector and now, whenever I am > trying to type in some text into a Mathematica notebook, the input focus > is lost from the notebook window I am typing in. > > This happens whenever I hit return. The input focus pops to the > Mathematica main menu bar instead and all further text input is ignored > until Iclick with the mouse back into the notebook window. > > Does anybody know how to reset this? It must be caused by some > modification to the stylesheet that I made. In partcular this does not > happen on notebooks using one of Mathematica's stylesheets. Chances are, you're running into a very old problem that is addressed in this FAQ page. http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Windows/FE/LoseFocus.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc.