Re: ListPlot question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19263] Re: ListPlot question
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:24:20 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Don Paddleford <don-paddleford at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:7or640$15r at smc.vnet.net...
> With ListPlot I have been able to either: (1) increase the size of
> points using PointSize, or (2) connect points with PlotJoined---but not
> at same time?
Basically we must to combine the two results using Show.
> Also it does not seem to plot more than one list per graph?
The standard package MultipleListPlot deals with this (though combining
with Show would also work)
Mathematica Training and Consulting
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565
Prev by Date:
Re: "LOLLIPOP" PLOTS FOR DISCRETE SEQUENCES
Next by Date:
Gaussian PDF Overlay
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Short Doesn't Work