- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19276] Error ID=-109?
- From: kiran at london.physics.purdue.edu (Kiran L. Shrestha)
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:24:28 -0400
- Organization: Physics Department, Purdue University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica newsgroup,
When I try to print from Mathematica Version 3.0 for Students on
Power Macintosh with MacOS 8.5, I get the following message:
"An error has occurred. (ID = - 109)"
Please help! Thanks.
kiran at physics.purdue.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Element Extraction
Next by Date:
Re: Linux sound output
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Gaussian PDF Overlay
Next by thread:
Q: How to take an expr from Hold[expr] wrap without evaluate it?