Q: How to take an expr from Hold[expr] wrap without evaluate it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19271] Q: How to take an expr from Hold[expr] wrap without evaluate it?
- From: xingjing at calvin.math.vt.edu (X. Jing Li)
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:24:25 -0400
- Organization: The Math Forum
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have an expression variable wrapped in the Hold or HoldComplete
function such as
expr = HoldComplete[Sin[x]\[DifferentialD]x]]
where Sin[x]\[DifferentialD]x is a sympolic expression variable. How
can I take the it out without evaluate it? I have tried the
Expr = ReleaseHold[Unevaluated[ expr]]
Expr = FullSimplify[ expr]
and so on without success. All I wanted is the simple symbolic
Thanks in advance. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: Automatic Display in MatrixForm
Next by Date:
Re: Linux sound output
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: