Q: How to take an expr from Hold[expr] wrap without evaluate it?

Hi,

I have an expression variable wrapped in the Hold or HoldComplete
function such as

expr = HoldComplete[Sin[x]\[DifferentialD]x]]

where Sin[x]\[DifferentialD]x is a sympolic expression variable. How
can I take the it out without evaluate it? I have tried the

Expr = ReleaseHold[Unevaluated[ expr]]
or
Expr = FullSimplify[ expr]
and so on without success. All I wanted is the simple symbolic
expression.

Thanks in advance. Any help is greatly appreciated.

X.Jing