What I try to ask is ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19292] What I try to ask is ...
- From: kwong at mines.edu (KwokMan Wong)
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:34:47 -0400
- Organization: The Math Forum
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
that when I double click the down arrow on the right. A script will automatically display. For example, if the double click the down arrow of the Overview. The description of the Overview will show up. I also would like to know how to put a gray square box in front of the Overview. I cannot find a function like that in the menu bar or palettes. Do I miss anything? Thanks a lot!