What I try to ask is ...

that when I double click the down arrow on the right. A script will
automatically display. For example, if the double click the down arrow
of the Overview. The description of the Overview will show up. I also
would like to know how to put a gray square box in front of the
Overview. I cannot find a function like that in the menu bar or
palettes. Do I miss anything? Thanks a lot!