Windows 2000 (NT 5.0)

Will Mathamatica 4.0 work under Windows 2000?  I am considering not
upgrading from version 3.0 to 4.0 until after Windows 2000 is released so
if there are problems I won't have to pay Wolfram for a new release.  So
any feedback from someone who has tried running 4.0 under a beta of
Windows 2000 would be appreciated.
Regards
Dave Mc