Control Function With NDsolve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19323] Control Function With NDsolve
- From: Don Paddleford <don-paddleford at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 23:42:52 -0400
- Organization: AT&T WorldNet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In solving a control type dif eq with NDSolve I have the following question. Suppose the eq is of the following simplified form y'[t]==a*f[y[t]]-b*y[t] y==0 How to define f so that it starts at f=1, and changes to f=0 when y reaches ymax, and then changes back to f=1 when y reaches ymin, and so on in oscilatory fashion?