Help: How can I set the insertion cursor in a certain cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19351] Help: How can I set the insertion cursor in a certain cell?
- From: xingjing at calvin.math.vt.edu (X. Jing Li)
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:09:33 -0400
- Organization: The Math Forum
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am writing a notebook acting as an input window. It has some buttons
and an editing box (an editable cell). When I start the notebook the
insertion cursor is always at the beginning of the notebook. I have to
click the editing box before I start typing or everything will go to
the beginning of the window. I would like put the cursor in the
editing box so that I can start typing once the window is opened. I
can not find an option to set the cursor in the editing box but I can
keep the cursor in the box by run the SelectionMove in the box. How
can I initialize the cursor in the editing box? The box has a cell tag
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Control Function With NDsolve
Next by Date:
Re: Simple edit ...
Previous by thread:
Comments in 2-D cells yield corrupt packages
Next by thread:
Finding Solution to Set of Equations with Inequality Constraints