Help: How can I set the insertion cursor in a certain cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19351] Help: How can I set the insertion cursor in a certain cell?
- From: xingjing at calvin.math.vt.edu (X. Jing Li)
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:09:33 -0400
- Organization: The Math Forum
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am writing a notebook acting as an input window. It has some buttons and an editing box (an editable cell). When I start the notebook the insertion cursor is always at the beginning of the notebook. I have to click the editing box before I start typing or everything will go to the beginning of the window. I would like put the cursor in the editing box so that I can start typing once the window is opened. I can not find an option to set the cursor in the editing box but I can keep the cursor in the box by run the SelectionMove in the box. How can I initialize the cursor in the editing box? The box has a cell tag as "Input". Thanks in advance. Jing