Re: Re: Subscripts, Doh!!!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg19348] Re: [mg19269] Re: Subscripts, Doh!!!
  • From: Mike Tiller <mtiller at>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:09:31 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Carl Woll <carlw at> writes:

<Comments on changing attributes on Subscript>

> So what do you think? Are there any major problems with the above ideas?

Going back to the start of this thread, does this solve the problem of
taking the derivative of a subscript?  I didn't seem to for me.  I did

Perhaps these ideas were not intended to address manipulations like
this.  I guess I just wanted to be clear on that.

> Carl Woll
> Dept of Physics
> U of Washington

Michael Tiller