Re: PolynomialQ (wrong) behavior ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg19368] Re: PolynomialQ (wrong) behavior ?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:09:42 -0400
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ponder: f = 3; PolynomialQ[f, x] True Drago Ganic wrote: > > Hi, > > f = 2x +1 > > PolynomialQ [ f, x ] > True > > That's OK. But why the following > > PolynomialQ [ f, y ] > True > > PolynomialQ [ f, Sin[x] ] > True > > Greetings, > Drago Ganic -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. phone 413 549-1020 (H) Univ. of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) Amherst, MA 01003-4515